Servex is an implementation partner for Configura. We create three levels of catalogs that are published on CET.
ProjectMatrix - project symbols = These catalogs are crated for ProjectMatrix and also published on CET.
- If you are already creating your catalogs for ProjectMatrix then project symbols is an inexpensive way to get access to CET.
- The symbols are static. When an option is changed in the spec it won’t show that option graphically.
- Rendering capabilities are limited
- Snapping points aren’t dynamic; leaving designers with many possibilities for specification errors.
- More difficult to navigate and find the desired product for designers. You must know the desired model number of the product you are searching for.
CET Catalogs -This entails modifying the DWG drawings to meet CET standards but leaving the SIF data the same.
- Visibility: Your manufacturers logo will be listed in the browser so that dealers can easily see your products and navigate your catalog.
- No work is necessary to modify the SIF. We only have to update the DWG drawings to meet CET standards.
- Offers smarter symbols that include snapping points and graphical options.
- We apply material mappings so that renderings are also possible.
- Drawings are automatically updated when options are changed.
- None – unless you have a product that would warrant CET (Extensions)
CET (Extensions) - DWGs and SIF data are combined with code to create the most advanced industry catalogs that can perform any function within CET.
This level of catalog creation requires a deep understanding of how furniture works and more importantly how designers will visually work with your products to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy of the spec. Servex is in a unique position because we have been specifying furniture for dealers since 2004. Our programmers and designers have a deep understanding how to build the best catalogs because of our background as designers and specifiers. Anything can be accomplished within CET but it takes an expert to evaluate if each function will yield the desired ROI on the investment.
- Parametric functions.
- Rule based design functions to eliminate design errors.
- Rendering and virtual reality capabilities.